Circular for Aurangabad Lockdown from 10 to 18 July:
- All kirana stores (retail and wholesale), other stores and all Industries within Aurangabad Municipal Corporation area will be closed.
- All retail and wholesale sale of vegetables and fruits will be shut. Jadhavwadi Market, Mondha, weekly markets, daily markets, vegetable and fruit hathgadis will be closed.
- Food and drug production, continuous process industry, export goods industry and their supply will continue according to government rules. The previously issued permits through MIDC will be valid for these industries.
- Milk sellers can make doorstep delivery from 6 am to 8.30 am. All medical stores will be open 24 hours.
- Eateries, hotels, restaurant, malls, markets will be completely closed. Home delivery of food will be closed in Aurangabad city from July 10 to 18.
- Petrol pumps run by government and oil companies will function from 9am to 2pm. They will only supply fuel to government vehicles and vehicles providing essential services. Private petrol pumps will be closed. LPG cylinder supply will continue as usual.
- Govt ration shops, agriculture stores selling seeds, fertilizers, Printing and distribution of newspapers, water tankers, transportation of export goods will continue as usual within rules of govt.
- Only court officials, workers, judges, lawyers, govt & civic body employees, health professionals and workers, media professionals, medical store operators and suppliers, milkmen, cooking gas suppliers, water suppliers, agri product suppliers will be allowed movement through four wheelers and two wheelers. They will have to carry their office I card and Aadhar card. They can only move in city during their work hours.
- All Nationalised Banks, RBI approved banks will remain open. However, customers will not be allowed to enter the bank. Other services of banks like online services and ATMs will function.