Details of Partial and Full lockdown in Aurangabad from March 11 to April 4, 2021. The lockdown will remain in effect between 9 pm and 6 am.
1. Industries have been exempted from the lockdown. All companies employers are directed to do RTPCR tests every 15 days.
2. Essential commodities to remain open including Medicals and General Shops.
3. Markets (including weekly markets), malls and cinema halls to remain closed at weekends. Tourist spots, including the heritage sites of Ajanta and Ellora, will also remain closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
4. City Bus Service will be closed on Saturday and Sunday.
5. Restaurants will be open with 50% dining capacity till 09:00 PM.
6. Sports events, Religious events, Political events will be closed till 4th April.
7. Colleges, Schools and University will be totally closed till 4th April.
8. All function halls/lawns, swimming pools and gyms will be closed till April 4. Colleges, Schools and University will also be closed till April 4, 2021.
Received as per by the order in a joint press conference in the presence of Commissioner of Police, Aurangabad., District Collector and Aurangabad Municipal Administrator.
For more information, Follow us @AurangabadBuzz
or Visit our blog: http://www.aurangabadbuzz.com