Aurangabad Municipal Commissioner Astik Kumar Pandey, District Collector Uday Chaudhari & Police Commissioner Chiranjeev Prasad held a press conference today.
Monday, June 29, 2020.
• Curfew in Waluj from July 4 to 12 (essential services open).
• Non-essential Aurangabad-Waluj travel prohibited.
• Shops in City can be opened from 9 am to 5 pm in odd-even format.
• Liquor shops to be shut (home delivery is allowed).
• Malls, Big Markets to remain shut.
• Non-teaching staff can work in educational institutions.
• If the Covid-19 situation doesn't come under control in the city, curfew will be considered after July 10.
(News received as per sources)